To boost and expand our market share, the dynamic team of TIG is looking for a high performing senior Regional Sales manager Southwest Europe based in the Southwest region.
- Drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Development and set up of a business plan and sales strategy for his/her region/ market.
- Ensure attainment of the company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for performance and development of existing accounts and prospects.
- Prepare and set up action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering and understanding the needs.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Maintain accurate records of leads, opportunities and activities using Salesforce.
- Provide timely feedback to the TIG VP of Sales regarding performance.
- University or engineering degree with minimum 5 years business and sales management (leadership, sales and commercial skills).
- Result-oriented, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience and knowledge of the corporate AV market is essential.
- Proficient application of economic principles, commercial tactics and business strategies.
- In depth knowledge of products and technologies relevant to her/his customer area.
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Fluent in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.
- Keep up to date with developments and interests in the AV-industry.
- Be creative, responsible and self-motivated.
- A challenging job in a dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- Flexible, progressive and dynamic work environment.
- Possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility in an international environment.
- An attractive and competitive compensation package with fringe benefits.