To boost and expand our market share, the dynamic team of TIG is looking for a high performing Senior Regional Sales manager Germany who is based in Germany.
The office is located in Frankfurt.
- Sustain and improve our market position.
- Achieve revenue growth targets.
- Manage a dedicated portfolio of Elite Partners and dealers.
- Envolve new system partners.
- Sell our products & solutions by developing and implementing a sales strategy.
- Drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Development and set up of a business plan and sales strategy for his/her region/ market.
- Ensure attainment of the company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for performance and development of existing accounts and prospects.
- Prepare and set up action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering and understanding the needs.
- Maintain accurate records of leads, opportunities and activities using Salesforce.
- Provide timely feedback to the Crestron Country Director of DACH regarding performance.
- University or engineering degree with minimum 5 years of experience in sales management (leadership, sales and commercial skills).
- Result-oriented, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience and knowledge of the corporate AV market is essential.
- Substantial IT knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of products and technologies relevant to her/his customer area.
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel and work in your dedicated region.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Keep up to date with developments and interests in the AV-industry.
- Be creative, responsible and self-motivated.
- A challenging job in a dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- Flexible, progressive and dynamic work environment.
- Possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility in an international environment.
- An attractive and competitive compensation package with fringe benefits.