We are looking for an enthusiastic trainer to educate and give training courses to our local dealers of the Nordic region.
You will help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
Besides giving training, you will also give technical support to the local market. This support will be both trouble shooting and problem solving concerning Crestron hardware and software.
You will provide qualified after sales technical support together with the team located at HQ in Belgium. Your main and first focus will be training.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for all technical trainings in Oslo (Essentials, Intermediate, S+, Fusion, DMC-D/E, 101, 102…
• Responsible for booking trainees, proactively attract attendees and do the following up
• Order equipment and lunches for trainings (Crestron products and 3th parties)
• Send out Certification exams and maintain / monitor the Certification Master lists and CSP lists
• Send out packs to successful candidates of the certification exams
• Monthly reporting for training data analysis
• Monitoring of EMEA training stock
• Provide logistic support for training equipment for offsite training
• Local technical responsible for the Crestron installation in showrooms, meeting rooms and training rooms
• Support Crestron projects by providing technical support, guidance and information, both on hardware and software level
• Technical Fusion and Crestron knowledge is a must
• Experience in AV industry
• Focus on qualitative results
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to explain difficult issues and make sure that people understand
• Orientation to procedures and processes
• Good knowledge of Norwegian and excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written
• Business awareness
• Customer minded
• Proven social skills
• Natural charisma
• Team player
Training center is based in Oslo, Norway.
* A challenging job in a dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
* Flexible, progressive and dynamic work environment.
* Possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility in an international environment.
* An attractive and competitive compensation package