TIG are creating a dedicated Alliance sales team to support Crestron’s Flex sales in the DACH region. TIG’s new Alliance team will work directly with our AV-IT partners, both existing and non-existing to build sales for Crestron Flex throughout the region..
We are recruiting for an Alliance Manager in the field of AV and respective IP-centric solutions, such as Crestron XiO Cloud and Crestron Flex. The AV-IT Alliance Manager will be responsible for strategically building, developing and maintaining TIG’s AV/IT contacts in the DACH market by representing Crestron and its strategic partnerships (e.g. Microsoft, Intel, Ricoh).
We are looking for dedicated team member who has experience growing revenues in the AV/IT domain and through related strategic partnerships. The Alliance Manager will have an active role within the organisation coordinating and developing partnerships, gaining buy-in from colleagues and will reflect results into product improvement, innovation and Crestron’s positioning in the IT market.
- Drive Crestron’s sales via networking and personal connections within the AV-IT channels as well as the Microsoft and Microsoft Partner Ecosystem
- Generate new enterprise sales opportunities within the AV-IT channels and through the Microsoft sales relationships, Microsoft Enterprise and SMC sales teams in the DACH region
- Support Crestron field sellers where needed with pipeline creation, dealer support & demand generation activities such as local events within the AV-IT channels and at Microsoft and Microsoft partner locations
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas and activities goals
- Own the shared pipeline and sales opportunity management with within the AV-IT channels and Microsoft, utilise Partner Sales Connect and the Partner Business Plan with all Microsoft sales teams in assigned region
- Maximise all investment funding vehicles available from Microsoft, coordinate the strategic partnership internally as well as externally
- Experience and contacts within the AV-IT channels and Microsoft
- Proven track record in growing revenues within the AV-IT channels and through partnerships
- Experienced in developing and managing strategic partnerships Strong project and program management skills
- Be able to overcome field sales challenges and evangelise the Creston value at all levels within the AV-IT channels and Microsoft
- Deep knowledge of the AV-IT industry in DACH region and distribution channels of IP-centric solutions
- Proven track record in business development, sales and management
- Extended knowledge of the Microsoft Ecosystem – Microsoft Direct, SI, or ISV Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred · Deep Understanding of Microsoft Product Offerings, Microsoft Teams/Skype for Business and Microsoft Azure IoT
- Solid technical basis (IT, AV, VoIP, Microsoft Ecosystem, IP-Centric solutions, Cloud Systems)
- Ability to Travel 50% + of the time within the AV-IT channels and Microsoft Events, Meetings, etc
- Excellent Presentation Skills – Virtual and In-Person
- Convincing appearance on all hierarchical levels, able to influence without authority
- Ability to Interact well with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Leadership
- A challenging and rewarding job in a dynamic company at the fore front of innovation in emerging technologies.
- Flexible, progressive and dynamic work environment.
- Possibilities to take initiative and show responsibility in an international environment.
- An attractive and competitive compensation package with fringe benefits.