At Technological Innovations Group (TIG),
finding the right people is key. A professional HR approach is crucial to achieving our growth.
And that's where you come in!
We are looking for an HR assistant, someone
with passion and empathy who will be taking care of various HR tasks including recruitment, fleet management, employee life cycle, personnel administration and more. If you have an open mind and infectious enthusiasm, you may be the
colleague we are looking for!
What do we expect from you?
TIG stands for innovation, growth, quality,
reliability and dynamics. Values that you radiate in your daily work.
Together with TIGs management, you outline
the strategy for recruitment and ensure that all vacancies within our company
are filled. Thanks to your creative approach to recruitment, you manage to find the right candidates because you have the freedom to set up recruitment
You will contribute to a unique candidate
experience. This includes managing vacancies on our job (web)site in
collaboration with our marketing department, drafting and publishing job
descriptions through various channels, interviewing, assessing and recruiting,
performing personality analyses and assessments.
You will actively participate in the
development of our employee life cycle as well as engage in employer branding,
boosting our corporate culture, employee experience and satisfaction,
onboarding, and training courses.
You are responsible for personnel administration
and you are the first point of contact for our staff.
Your duties and responsibilities are broad
and can be expanded according to your own competencies and interests: car
fleet, insurance management and more.
Who are you and what can you do?
When work and passion come together,
wonderful things happen.
- You have a bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have a strong knowledge of Belgian social legislation.
- You know the themes, trends and developments in the HR world, are happy to be inspired by this and you can
contribute to our strategic approach.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. French and German knowledge is a plus
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- You have a passion for people.
- You are proactive with strong
- You are able to take initiative.
- You are a born optimist: you don’t
see problems but solutions.
- You are an administrative
centipede and you are highly accurate.
- You are good at organising and
planning your work, you like to follow things up.
- You are honest, reliable and
- You are open-minded.
- You like to try new things:
there’s always room for improvement!
- And above all, you are eager to dive in!
What is your place within our organisation?
You will report to the Finance & HR
Director and work closely with various international (EMEA) departments.
What do we offer you?
- An extremely exciting and challenging job within an international environment.
- You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team characterised by a collegial and open atmosphere, where you will have the opportunity to fully express your creativity and capacities. We focus on your talent!
- An exciting job where flexibility is key.
Are you interested?
If all of this sounds great and you think
you would be a good fit for the team, send us your CV at email@example.com and we
will contact you soon!